Thursday, July 19, 2012

Get Out the Map

lost
Happy Summer!

It has been a couple of weeks since I've posted.

That's because it is Summer!

In our neck of the woods this is the time for more of everything.

More work.
More play.
More food.
More family.
More friends.
More drink.
More sunshine.
More swimming.
More ice cream.

The only thing there is not more of is time in the art studio.

However, arty things have been popping up like flowers that I planted in the Spring.

I was a featured illustrator over at the fabulous Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast Blog.

I donated a painting for a fundraiser at my local library.

Another painting got the interest of a local magazine.
I added some more images to Fine Art America.

I updated my website.

And I did some watercolor painting with my five-year-old niece.

Here's to more.