Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer is Coming

We really only have two seasons on Cape Cod. 


Winter is almost over and soon it will be Summer.

This means I will have less time in the studio. My office job hours will increase and the kids will be out of school.

I love Summer, but in order to make the most of it I need to spend the "Spring" getting as much done in the studio as possible.

I have been
working on my website,
tweaking my portfolio, 
working on some book dummies,
reading, 
researching,
sketching.

I have also been doing these other creative things:



Here is a mailbox that I painted for the local Habitat for Humanity fundraiser auction. 


I did another poster for an Off-Broadway play.
The play is written by Amy Witting, directed by Bricken Sparacino
My brother Michael  (aka the father of awesome) is acting in it.

Teacher Appreciation Week is here.


Go to my website to download this free coloring card and show the love.

Speaking of Love!


My daughter, who can and does run creative circles around me made this cupcake for her fourth-grade science project to demonstrate the Earth's layers.

Mmmm, magma.



1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'll take a dozen cupcakes and one creative daughter, please. Keep up the good work, mama!